GRIEF and Bereavement Programs
Loss of a loved one hurts. To help out, the Becky Love Foundation partners with ST. MARK to host the Winter/Summer Grief Gatherings, the monthly Drop In Bereavement Group, and our 9 week Bereavement Programs.
Bereavement Program - Fall series, 9 sessions, starting September 10, '23
• Bereavement Program for adults who have lost a loved one.
• When - September 10, 3:30 to 5 pm, every Sunday for 9 weeks
• Where - St Mark Catholic Church, 9970 Vale Rd. Vienna, Va 22181
• Class materials - The New Day Journal by Mauryeen O'Brien, available online.
• For more information, and to register, email Sarah Kirk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Grief Gathering - Sunday, December 10.
• Catching up with each other with a potluck snack sharing.
• Sunday, December 10, 3:30 - 5 pm
• Held at Turner Farmhouse, 10609 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, Va 22066.
• For more information, contact Sarah at email@example.com
Grief Group - drop in bereavement gathering, starting November '23
• Monthly meeting, starting September, 2023, 2nd Tuesday of the month 7:15 - 8:30 pm
• Meeting at Turner Farmhouse, 10609 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, Va 22066
• For more information, contract Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org