GRIEF GROUP and Bereavement Program
Loss of a loved one hurts. To help out, the Becky Love Foundation partnered with ST. MARK and Fairfax Family Counseling to form the Grief Group, and Bereavement Program.
Grief Group - on hold due to pandemic.
• FREE Grief Group for adults (16 and over) whose loved one has died.
• Meets in Room 131 at ST. MARK Church in Vienna, Va (9970 Vale Rd, Vienna Va 22181)
• Every 3rd Tuesday from 7:30 pm to 9 pm, starting February 19, 2019
• Kelly Manya, LCSW, PLLC, is the group therapist from Fairfax Family Counseling
• For more information, please email Kelly, , or call 703-919-1666
• Bereavement Program for adults who have lost a loved one.
• When - early February, 3:30 - 5 pm, every Sunday for 9 weeks
• Where - Online with Zoom, please email for more information.
• Class materials - The New Day Journal by Mauryeen O'Brien, available online
• 1/2 Day of Recollection - after week 7.
• For more information, and to register, email Sarah Kirk,